Welcome to jsorm
What is jsorm
jsorm is a series of products and and services to simplify and enable Web 2.0 development. The products are Web 2.0 software development libraries, while the services are commercially available Web services and support services built around the features of the libraries.
- Utilities: Library with many convenience functions, including Array extensions, Object extensions, class extension, ajax and other utilities. See the wiki entry for more detail. This library is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. Available for browser and nodejs.
- i18n: Ajax-based internationalization for Web 2.0 applications, including timezones, calendars, properties packages for localization and currency formatting. This library is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. Available for browser and nodejs.
- write-store: An extension to the excellent Ext JS toolkit to allow writing from Stores to the server and full transactions in a Store.
- dyna-grid: An extension to the excellent Ext JS toolkit to create a dynamic grid, allowing for very large data sets without resorting to paging.
- MultiTabs: An extension to the excellent Mootools toolkit to create tabs of content. These tabs can either appear/disappear or slide left/right (hence the "multi" in MultiTabs).
JSorm is also the home of the PayPal Virtual Terminal Swiper extension for Firefox. You can learn more about the extension on its wiki page.